COVID-19 Policy/Procedures Update
As our county and the wider community are still in the midst of this pandemic we remain committed to ensuring you have a safe and efficient visit to our office.
1. Medical history and insurance verification forms are sent out digitally via email or text after booking an exam. Please fill them out at least a day before your exam on your computer or mobile device.
2. We continue to use a curbside waiting room so please text us when you arrive and remain in your car. One of our staff will contact you via text or phone when we’re ready for you to come into the building.
3. Patients will not be allowed to pull frames off the board. Our opticians will work with you to determine your functional needs as well as personal style and present several frames at a time for you to try on. All frames are sanitized before returning to the board.
4. There is a strict limit of 1 patient in the exam room at any given time in order to reduce the exposure risk to you and our staff.
5. We have resumed contact lens fitting and trainings. We know wearing glasses with masks leads to fogging and contacts might be a good option for you! We also have a great anti-fog spray that can be applied to your glasses so be sure to ask when you come!