Know Before You Go
Thanks for completing your forms!
Due to the ongoing COVID pandemic our office safety and flow protocols have been updated:
- Masks: Masks are no longer mandatory, but they are still strongly encouraged as we often have close face to face communication in our clinic setting.
- Glasses Wearers: bring in your glasses
- Contact Wearers: wear in your contacts and bring in your glasses. New patients bring in a copy of your contact prescription or the boxes.
- If you wish to reschedule, please call/text the office at 510-744-2010
- If you are sick, call and we will be happy to reschedule you to give you time to rest and recover.
- There is a limit of 3 people in the exam room (including the doctor). If two parents accompany a child to their appointment, one parent can sit in on the exam while the other can remain in the lobby. The doctor will bring in the fellow parent at the end of the exam to summarize and go over treatment plans.