Thanks for completing your forms! Due to the ongoing COVID pandemic our office safety and flow protocols have changed significantly:
- Masks: All patients and staff are required to wear a mask at all times when at the office. We respect your right to not wear a mask, but we will not see you in our office without one for the safety of all our patients and staff.
- Curbside Waiting Room: To reduce your time in the office we ask that you text us when you arrive and wait in your car. We will text or call you when we’re ready to see you in the office.
- A triage staff will meet you at our suite door to check your mask, check your temperature and sanitize your hands
- Virtual Frame Gallery: Browse frames before your appointment. You can favorite frames you like and send the list to our office through the site. Our opticians can pull those frames from stock to have them ready for you when you finish your exam.
- Glasses Wearers: bring in your glasses
- Contact Wearers: wear in your contacts and bring in your glasses. New patients bring in a copy of your contact prescription or the boxes.