Know Before You Go
Thanks for completing your forms!
Due to the ongoing COVID pandemic our office safety and flow protocols have changed significantly:
- Masks: All patients and staff are required to wear a mask at all times when at the office. We respect your right to not wear a mask, but we will not see you in our office without one for the safety of all our patients and staff.
- Curbside Waiting Room: To reduce your time in the office we ask that you text us when you arrive and wait in your car. We will text or call you when we’re ready to see you in the office.
- A triage staff will meet you at our suite door to check your mask, check your temperature and sanitize your hands
- Glasses Wearers: bring in your glasses
- Contact Wearers: wear in your contacts and bring in your glasses. New patients bring in a copy of your contact prescription or the boxes.
- If you wish to reschedule, please call/text the office at 510-744-2010
- If you have COVID symptoms call us to reschedule. Touchless forehead temperatures will be taken at the door and we will not admit you into the office if you are symptomatic.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the exam room with the doctor to maximize social distancing. We will make exceptions for children 10, those that need interpreters or those mentally disabled. Your doctor will be happy to summarize the exam with a parent or spouse after the exam.